Step by step reset the ink level printer Canon MX308, also work fine on other canon MX300 series.
- Disconnect power cable
- Connect it while holding down the power button.
- With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button.
- Release power button.
- Printes turns into a kind of factory mode (wait for about 10 seconds, untils it says “Idle”)
- Press ">" (next to "OK" button) once "Shipping Mode 3"
- Press "OK" button.
- Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
- A test page will print.
- Open printer cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
- Disconnect the power cable again.
- Take out both cartridges.
- Close printer cover.
- Connect power cable once again.
- Turn printer on.
- Put the cartridges back